One of the ways to print with ink is to prepare Print Jobs at ink.me beforehand and go to any SmartStation to pay for and collect the printouts.
Prepare a Print Job on ink.me
- Log in at ink.me
- Select Print
- Drag and Drop files from the browser or your computer to the print queue on the right. Select continue when done.
- Select added document or photo to adjust the print settings. Default settings will apply if you don't make changes.
- You can view and print files from other Cloud services like Google Drive and social networks like Instagram. Learn how to link your accounts!
- This will create a Print Job that will be available for the next 72h to print at any SmartStation.
- Remember to log out if you're using a public computer
Collect printouts at a Smart Station
- Go to any SmartStation
- Select Print
- Log in by swiping your Student ID Card
- Learn how to create a guest account
- Select a Print a Job you prepared earlier on the web. Tap continue.
- Review and tap continue to add to print queue. If needed, define a custom page range.
- Adjust printing options for this document and tap continue when done.
- Pages per sheet Print 1, 2 or 4 pages on one side of a sheet.
- Color or Black & White Printing only pages in true color will be charged when selecting Color.
- Print double sided Also called Duplex printing - means your job will be printed on both sides of the paper sheets.
- Number of copies Define how many copies of the whole document you want printed.
- Review summary and choose a payment option. If your balance is too low you can add credit on this point. Learn how to add credit to your Ink account. Tap continue to pay and print.
- Collect your printouts.