You can print from a flash drive at any SmartStation.
- Go to any SmartStation
- Select Print
- Log in by swiping your Student ID Card
- Learn how to create a guest account
- Select Flash drive from the menu and insert your Flash drive into the USB port on the Smart Station (see image).
- Review and tap continue to add to print queue. if needed, define a custom page range.
- Adjust printing options for this document and tap continue when done.
- Pages per sheet Print 1, 2 or 4 pages on one side of a sheet.
- Color or Black & White Printing only pages in true color will be charged when selecting Color.
- Print double sided Also called Duplex printing - means your job will be printed on both sides of the paper sheets.
- Number of copies Define how many copies of the whole document you want printed.
- Review summary and choose a payment option. If your balance is too low you can add credit on this point. Learn how to add credit to your Ink account. Tap continue to pay and print.
- Collect your printouts.
- If you are using a USB flash drive please disconnect it from the Smart Station at this point.
Article is closed for comments.