This is how you digitally sign a document with Ink.
- Log in at ink.me
- Select Sign
- Drag and Drop files from the browser or your computer to the sign queue on the right. You can add multiple files which will get stitched into one long document. Select continue when done.
- You can sign files from other Cloud services like Google Drive. Learn how to link your accounts!
- Add fields as you wish by selecting a field type and clicking on the document. Doing so will open a modal window with settings for each added field.
- Signature field
- Text field
- Date field
- Checkbox field
- Select Finish when done preparing the document to start the signing process.
- Start with the first field and use any of the tools supplied to sign it.
- Previously Used Signatures you sign documents with will stack up here for future re-use
- Draw signature Use your mouse, trackpad or a drawing pad to draw your signature
- Type in Type in your name or initials
- Upload image Upload a scan of your signature
- Select Finish when all fields have been signed to save your document to inkDrive.
- You can do more with the newly signed document from this point on. Here are your options:
- Download Download a PDF copy to your computer
- Print Prepare a Print Job ready for pick up at any Ink Smart Station
- Fax Fax a copy worldwide in seconds
- Mail Send a copy as a letter worldwide
Article is closed for comments.