Make high-quality scans of documents and photos and store them on inkDrive, cloud services like Google Drive or your flashdrive. You can also send scans directly to Email.
- Go to any SmartStation
- Select Scan
- Log in by swiping your Student ID Card
- Learn how to create a guest account
- Select where you want your Scan to be saved. You can choose your Flash Flash drive, cloud services or send your scan to an email address.
- USB flash drive
- Ink Drive
- Google Drive
- Send via Email
- Adjust scanning options for this document and tap continue when done.
- Source format Select whether you're scanning a Document or a Photo.
- Color options Select whether you want the scans to be in Color or Black & White.
- Place your document or photo on the glass surface inside the Smart Station. You will be able to make adjustments and new scans later. Tap scan when done.
- Please wait while the scanning is complete
- Review your scan on screen and make edits if necessary. Tap next when done.
- Re-Scan You can give it another go and repeat the scanning process until you get it right.
- Crop Adjust the crop box with your fingers. Tap done when you're happy with the positioning.
- Rotate Rotate the scan left or right. Tap done when you're happy with it.
- Name your scan and tap save when done.
- If you are using a USB flash drive please disconnect it from the Smart Station at this point.
Article is closed for comments.